Monday, January 28, 2019

Decisions, decisions...

So I thought that I should write something every day to keep the practice up, but then I thought that I shouldn't write unless I have something actually meaningful to say.  Not profoundly earth shattering meaningful but that I should write with a purpose.  But today nothing is coming to me, no funny stories, no life changing diatribes, no commentary on the human existence.  So how about this?  I'll try to make a list of topics to discuss and you all are free to suggest topics as well.  Want to know my thoughts on global warming?  Want to hear about my favorite trip?  Want to know the name of my first pet?  Drop me a note and I will try to hit them all.  Otherwise I'll probably only update the blog when the mood strikes me, which if history has taught us anything could be awhile.

P.S.  Be warned though, much to my Dad's amusement I am becoming more like him everyday.  Which means don't ask my opinion on something unless you really want to hear it.  My filter is often broken and my give a damn is busted.

No comments:

Post a Comment