Thursday, May 16, 2019

Karma

I’m a firm believer in karma.  When Avery was about three and going through a sassy phase she would mouth off to us and then turn around to storm out of the room and immediately smack her head on the doorknob.  What I used to call “instant karma”.  No need to wait around for repercussions, the universe was happy to deliver right away.

My latest experience with karma also involves Avery.  See she has had problems with a particular person over the last few months and on Monday I got to see a little bit of karma in action.  I can’t really go into the details but it brought a huge smile to my face for about seven hours.  At seven and a half hours I was hit with severe gallbladder pain.  Such was my karma for reveling in someone else’s misery.

  So folks, your lesson for today is...karma works.  It may not be instantaneous and it may not be on the timeline that you would prefer but eventually it all works out.  Just keep putting out good to the world so you stay on karmas good side or else be ready for the repercussions.

I’ll leave you with one of my favorite sayings...

It will all be ok in the end, if it’s not ok, it’s not the end.
                                     
                                           Wishing you peace until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment